The John Maxwell Team Member Event Directory is LIVE!
We have exciting news to share with you, our Marketing and IT Team has been working hard to create a new Member Event Directory! This product is going to add tremendous value to our members, your clients and potential clients.
At this time, we are allowing postings for FREE. Below are the instructions to get you started!
You can add any certified event, whether it is virtual or in-person, and can display it on the directory for up to 90 days. These can be tagged by region, type of event, as well as the member facilitating the event.
For example, if John Maxwell Team Executive Director and Founding Partner, Deb Ingino, is hosting a John Maxwell Team coaching session in New York City, and because her event is virtual and she can share online, a user from anywhere in the world would visit the directory and instantly be able to register. If they are interested in other events posted by John Maxwell Team certified members, they may search based on their region, their desired event category or type of event. If they are interested in other events posted by Deb Ingino, they may filter appropriately to see all of her other events.
The directory is truly built for today’s fast pace. Not only does each event share easily with your social media profiles, the fluid design works on all mobile and tablet operating systems.
So please, take a moment and give it a try! We look forward to your questions and feedback.
Steps on how to create an event:
- Make sure you are signed into the JMT Online Platform.
- Visit the new Member Event Directory.
- Click the “Add Listings” button in the top right of the screen.
- Note: You will be redirected to the JMT Online Platform to confirm you are an active certified member of the John Maxwell Team.
- Click the “Add Event Listing” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Note: If logged in, you can add events from the platform without first visiting the Member Event Directory. By clicking the “Add Event Listing” button, you will be redirected to the Member Event Directory to complete the event details.
- Click the “Select Plan” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Note: All events are currently being listed for free. There will be no fee charged to you for your event and should display $0.00 per listing submission. If you experience any difficulty in selecting your plan, please contact us immediately at WebSupport@JohnMaxwellTeam.com.
- Fill in your information from each of the drop down menus and text boxes for the event you wish to list.
- Note: For the photo, please use your headshot. Logos will not be allowed. Acceptable formats include both .jpg and .png images.
- Click “Preview.”
- Review and ensure your information is correct. If not, please click “Edit Listing.”
- Click “Submit Listing.”
Note: Please allow for two business days for your event to be approved. Your posting will only display on the directory for up to 90 days.