You cannot lead unless you can Coach. Coaching is the art of influence that underpins leadership in the 21st century. If you’re to be a credible teacher of leadership, you have to know how to Coach.
In the John Maxwell Team, we have what is recognized as the most comprehensive Coaching training and curriculum available in the industry.
Structured into five powerful learning modules, the curriculum is an easy to follow, step-by-step roadmap that simply yet effectively explains the art and skill of Coaching.
• What makes Coaching unique
• The difference between Coaching and other learning modalities such as teaching, training and mentoring.
• How the mind and creative process work – so you know how to influence your clients to higher levels of performance
• The six contexts of Professional Coaching
• How to ask powerful, life-changing questions
• How to listen deeply to what’s being said and not being said
• The Coaching model and how to structure your Coaching interactions – with live examples led by Christian
• How to conduct a successful intake session with your clients
• How change impacts the mind and how to prepare your client for it
• How to Coach groups and teams
• What traps to look out for and avoid as a Coach
• And much, much more
Every lesson has been carefully prepared by Christian and comes with a worksheet to ensure you internalize the information.
By learning this curriculum, you’ll not only be equipped to be a Professional Coach of the highest standing, you’ll also be an ambassador of Coaching – everything the world expects from a person associated with John C. Maxwell.