August 2017 IMC Live Event Information
- Early Access Session with John Maxwell (by invitation only): Friday, August 25, 2017 (2:00PM – 5:00PM)
- Think Tank Day (for Alumni in the Mentorship Program): August 25, 2017 (8:00AM – 8:00PM)
- IMC Live Event Dates:
- OPENING CEREMONY: Friday, August 25, 2017 (7:45PM – 9:15PM)
- Saturday, August 26, 2017 (8:30AM – 6:00PM)
- Sunday, August 27, 2017 (8:30AM – 6:00PM)
- Monday, August 28, 2017 (8:30AM – 4:00PM)
- Faculty/JMT Mentor Workshops: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 (8:00AM – 6:00PM)
(separate registration and fee required)
The IMC Live Event is held at:
Orlando World Center Marriott Resort & Convention Center
8701 World Center Drive Orlando, Florida 32821
When booking your flights to attend the live training event, please fly into Orlando International Airport (MCO), 1 Jeff Fuqua Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32827 (407) 825-2001.
We look forward to meeting you in-person!
Live Training Checklist for First-Time Attendees
1. Mark your calendar with the IMC Live Event dates.
Create the following 30, 60, 90 day reminders:
Register for the Live Event as soon as the link is made available on the Online Platform. This is important in order to reserve your seat. Seats are first come first serve. Once we reach capacity within the venue, registration will be closed.
- Register for the IMC Live Event as soon as the link is made available and no later than 60 days prior to the event. The link to the hotel’s reservation website will be given to you when you register. We recommend you book your stay at the main hotel where the event is being held. Rooms may be limited, so don’t wait to reserve your room.
- Book your flight/make your transportation arrangements 60 days prior to the Live Event.
2. Prepare for the Live Training Event
Complete the Live Training Event pre-work:
- 30 Days prior to the Live Event, watch Roddy’s Live Training Speaker preparation video, part of the Calm Countdown to March Speaker Training Course or click here.
- Prepare your 5 minute speech for the Live Training Event